Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Compatibility in Horoscopes for marriage. Part – 9

HAPPY UGADI : TELUGU NEW YEAR. (Mar---16—2010)

May Bhagavan (God) bless all the people all over the world with health, wealth, happiness and the BEST in life ! May peace and prosperity prevail all over the world ! My Best Wishes to all the readers of my blog for a very happy VIKRUTHI New Year ! Prof. Ramana Rao, Ph,D., Astrologer-Scientist. Frederick; MD; U.S.A. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How Compatibility in Horoscopes for marriage.

Part – 9 Mar-16-2010

Marriage Compatibility Study (Sample case)

Bride : Sou. Aiswarya Rai :

Bride-groom : Sri. Abhishek Bachan.

Important Note:-- I take Bhava chart for predictions; but not Rasi chart. Bhava chart takes the birth lagnam (ascendant) position as standard reference point and gives more accurate predictions. This is my experience during the past 45 years of practice as Astrologer-Scientist. For Abhishek the birth-lagna (ascendant) is at 188*--42’ and for Aiswarya the birth-lagna (ascendant) is at 274*--47’.

Pisces

Moon Jupiter

Mars Ketu

Gemini

-5-

Bhava chart Sri.Aabhishek Bachan

Saturn

Sun

Mercury

Leo

-11-

Venus

Rahu

Lagna

Virgo

Pisces

Mars

-4-

Taurus

Saturn Ketu

-2-

Bhava chart Smt. Aiswarya Rai Bachan

Cancer

Lagna

Moon Jupiter

Leo

-8-

Venus Rahu

Mercury

-11-

Libra

Sun

Virgo

OVERALL COMPATIBILITY BASED ON BHAVA CHARTS

The overall agreement is about 80% and is excellent. They lead a happy and fruitful married life. (to be continued tomorrow) You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.