Monday, April 27, 2009

Raja yogas for prosperity - Part - 100

RAJA YOGAS IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY.

Veena / Vallaki Yoga Part--100 (Apr—27--2009) Rule :-- All the seven planets (excluding Rahu and Ketu) must occupy seven houses. Effects ;-- The person will be blessed with many friends. He is fond of music, dance and fine-arts. He is learned, happy and earns name and fame. Example : Excepting Rahu and Ketu, the remaining 7 planets occupied houses.

Saturn

Aries

Ketu

Venus

Example :1

Sun

Lagna

Budha

Jupiter

Mars

Rahu

Libra

Moon

This yoga can fuction independently, if other yogas in the chart support it.

Jupiter

Ketu

Moon

Mars

Saturn

Leo

Dhanas

Lagna

Sun

Mercury

Rahu

Venus

(to be continued tomorrow). ------ You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------