Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Raja yogas for prosperity - Part - 102

RAJA YOGAS IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY.

Sarala (Smooth life) Yoga Part--102 (Apr—29--2009) Rule :-- If the lord of the 8th house occupies 6th, 8th or 12th house, Sarala yoga is formed. Benefits : The person is long-lived and prosperous; he is fearless and learned. The person (Example--1) possesses all these good qualities. The lord of 8th house (Sagittarius) is Jupiter and occupies the 6th house (Libra). He has Sarala yoga.

Pisces

Mercury

Saturn

Lagna

Sun

Moon

Mars

Venus

Rahu

-3-

Ketu

-8-

-7-

Jupiter

Virgo

In example:2, the 8th house is Gemini; its lord is Mercury; he is in 12th house. She has Sarala yoga. She enjoys all its bnefits fully. She has many other Raja-yogas in her chart.

Jupiter

Ketu

Moon

Mars

Saturn

Leo

Dhanas

Lagna

Sun

Mercury

Rahu

Venus

(to be continued tomorrow). ------ You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.