Thursday, September 18, 2008

Raja Yogams Female Horoscopy _Part--17

Namaste ! I completed publication of 108 articles on topics of Vedic astrology in this blog during June-Sept-2008 period. I trust the information given in this blog is very useful and instructive to budding astrologers as well as to persons with keen interest in vedic astrology. My aim is to share my knowledge with all the persons. Great Poet Sri Bharthruhari (of 350 BC) rightly said (Sanskrit sloka) : PRATHIPAADYA MAANA MANISAM, PRAPNOTHI VRUDHIM PARAAM (knowledge goes on multipling hundred-fold by giving it to other people). Also I illustrate important rules of astrology, giving suiable examples. Many persons sent me e-mails praising my blog; I am highly thankful to them. I appreciate if learned scholars of astrology (my pranams to them) offer me their suggestions to my e-mail address, enlightening additional relevant information on each topic . This is my 109th article in this blog. My hearty greetings and best wishes to all the readers. Prof.Ramana Rao, Astrologer-Scientist

Part---17 (Sept-- --2008)

Today I conclude the analysis of the horoscope of Smt. Varlakshmi; and narrate her life events based on her horoscope and explain the raja-yogas in her natal chart

2) Mercury is excellently beneficial; he is the lord of 5th house (Sri Maha Lakshmi sthana) and is in 9th house (Bhagyam) (Sri Maha Lakshmi sthana) from Indu-lagna. Jupiter aspects (5th drushti) Mercury. Jupiter is lord of 11th and 2nd houses from Indu-lagna. These exceptionally beneficial reasons bestow her potential dhana yogas and raja-yogas.

3) She was born in a lower-middle class family; she led ordinary life in girlhood. She was married at an early age of 12 years to a person with lower-middle-class background and high-school education only. She suffered many tough troubles in her teens. Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury in a row bestowed her excellent raja-yogas and dhana yogas. By sheer luck and determined effort, she rose to the high pedestal of a millionaire and was adored by her kith and kin and people in the society. 4) Her husband earned financial prosperity and became a millionaire solely due to his wife’s strong horoscope, namely, Venus, Kalathra-kaaraka, had neecha-bhanga-raja-yoga and was in 9th house (Bhagyam) from her birth-lagna. Also Saturn the lord of Indu-lagna has strong digbala and is in 7th house from Venus and has the aspect (7th drushti) of Venus on him; this is highly beneficial.

5) It is not enough the planets are highly yoga-kaaraka (best beneficial). It is very important the dasas (main periods) of those raja-yoga-kaarka planets should also come in the life of the person; then only the fruits / benefits of raja-yogas are available to the person. In her case she got raja-yogas due to Jupiter, Saturn and Mercury and their main periods occurred in her prime of life. (to be continued tomorrow) ============== You can get my full particulars from my web-site www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer