Sunday, November 23, 2008

Financial Prosperity-Astrological Predictions; Part-45

Part--45 (Nov-23-2008) Paapa grahe neccha-sthana gathe akhada-yogadaha (Jaimini Suthra) : Maharshi Jaimini, saint-astrologer (author of Jaimini Suthras of Astrology) was contemporary of Maharshi Veda Vyasa and disciple of Mahrshi Parasa (of 3,500 year before Christ), He says that if a malefic planet is debilitated (is in neecha house), then it gives very good benefits to the person.

Mercury

Saturn

Lagnam

Sun;Mars

Moon

Gemini

Venus

Rahu

BHAVA

Aarudha

Ketu

Gul

LIBRA

Jupiter

Sani is a very malefic planet; he is debilitated (neeha) in Aries (Mesha). So Sani is highly beneficial to him. He gets the best benefits due to Sani and the period of Sani gives him royal comforts and huge profits in business (millions of dollars in one year). (to be continued tomorrow) You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.