Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sri Rama Navami Special Article; Serials

Horoscope analysis of Bhagvan Sri Ramachandra

This is a special article published on the occasion of Sri Rama Navmi festival, celebrated to mark the birth of Bhgavnan Sri Rama. He killed Demon King Ravana and his evil associates Kumbhakarna and Medghanatha. He destroyed evil and protected good and dharma. On these days from Ugadi (Teougu New Year day) to Sri Rama Navami day Sri Ramachandra is worshipped; and his Kalayana (marriage utsav) with Sri Sita Mata is celebrated on Sri Rama Navami day, all over India and aborad in temples of Sri Rama. The series will start from Mar-18-2010, Thursday. Sri Rama Navami festival falls on Mar--24--2010 (Wednesday).
I am a humble devotee of Bhagavan Sri Sita Rama. I deem it is my luck and Sri Sita Rama's grace that I am able to publish this series of horoscope analysis. I dedicate this series to Bhagavan Sri Sita Rama with devotion and ask him a boon; to give me moksha (kaivalyam; salvation) after death.