Monday, May 10, 2010

Parivarthana (Exchange) Yoga--Part-4

Parivarthana (Exchange) Yoga--Part-4

Example : This is the natal chart of Mr. Paul Reynald, former Prime Minister of France.

Saturn

Aries

Moon

Gemini

(2)

RAASI.

Ketu

Lagna

Jupiter

Rahu

Mars

Leo

(8)

(11)

Sun

Mercury

Venus

The lord of 9th house (Virgo) is in his own house, in exaltation; Venus is the lord of 10th house (Libra). He is conjunct with Mercury. This chart has many Raja yogas. Also there is a strong Parivarthana yoga between Jupiter (lord of Pisces) and Saturn (lord of lagna and Capricorn). So he ruled France for a decade. Rule : If the lord of birth lagna (1st house) and the 10th house exchange houses a strong Parivarthana yoga is formed. This also causes a Raja yoga called Simhasana yoga. It gives the person power to rule and he enjoys royal stature, power and authority.

(to be continued tomorrow) You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.