Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bhagavan Sri Chaitanya Maha Prabhu - Horoscope

Bhagavan Sri Chaitanya Maha Prabhu - Horoscope
Part - 8; June-8-2011 Wednesday

3) Avathara-samapthi (death) :-- The holy saint Chaitanya attained moksha (salvation) at the age of 47 years. It was during the main period of Jupiter and sub-period of Jupiter. In Rasi chart. Jupiter is the lord of 3rd house (Sagittarius) and occupies the 3rd house. The 3rd house pertains to longevity. In Nava-amsa chart, Jupiter is the lord of 2nd house (Sagittarius), maarka (death-causing) sthana. He is the lord of the 3rd house from the Moon IChandra-lagna). Moon occupies the 12th house (Moksha; salvation sthana) from lagna. Also Moon is conjunct with Mercury, lord of Gemini, the malefic 8th house (randhra; hole sthana). All these factors caused his death and attainment of salvation (moksha),



--------------- I dedicate all these articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara ! --------------- You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.