Sunday, March 25, 2012


  Jataka Ratnakaram                                     (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
Part-16               Mar-25-2012               (Sunday)
25)  RAAHUNA, KETHUNAA, VAPI SURYO ASHTAMAE YUTHAHA,
 JAATASYA  AVAMATHIM  KURATH  SIRO-MUNDANAM  AEVAVAA. 

If  Ravi (Sun) and Raahu or if Ravi (Sun) and Kethu are together in the same house, 8th house, the person gets insulted by  clean-shaving of his / her head as a punishment, during their periods.

26)  LAGNEA PHANI THADISASTHU MANEA PAAPA YUTHO YADI,
CHATVARIHI KUTHRACHID YUKTHA DVI, THRI GARBHA PRASOOTHAYAHA.
If  Raahu is in 1st house,  if the lord of lagnam is together with malefic (malefic) planets and stays in 10th house, and if four planets stay in any of the houses, then the person may have more than three off-springs. --------- (to be continued tomorrow) You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ---------- I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara