Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Completed Two years of publishing articles in my blog

Hearty Greetings to all the readers of my blog ! I thank Bhagavan Sri Vara Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Uma Maheswara and /sri Saraswathi Mata for blessing me and bestowing me health, happiness and life-span and this opportunity to publish one article a day. I completed two years of this noble effort as on May--31--2010 and published over 725 articles on various topics of Vedic Astrology. I got overwhelming appreciation for my articles from thousands of readers of my blog. I pray Bhagavan to bless me with further longevity, health, and happiness to continue this blog in the years to come. I pray Bhagavan to give me the opportunity to serve the people by offering my astrological guidance. I finally always pray that Bhagavan bestow me the boon of Anaayasena Maranam, Vina-dainyena Jeevitham, Anthya Kaale Jeevan-mukthi (Moksham). Aum tat sath ! .