Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HOROSCOPE ANALYSIS OF A RICH AND CHARITABLE LADY

26) Mercury is in 10th house (karma-sthana) and is in the constellation of Mars; this endowed her considerable name and fame as exponent and teacher of yoga.

27) The sub-period of Venus in the main period of Mercury opened her gates to international level service and popularity. Mercury is the major planet of main period and Venus is the minor lord of sub-period ; these enabled her to undertake tours to various countries in Europe and America. She succeeded in creating keen interest in yoga and its significance and utility and also in the excellence of Hidnu way of life and its values in thousands of ladies of those countires. 28) During the sub-period of Venus in Mercury main-period, her sons got married and many auspicious events happened in her family.

(to be continued tomorrow) You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.