Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dhana (Riches / Wealth) Yogas August--5--2010 Thrusday

Rule : Dhana adhipathi Guru yuthe, sva, ucha, Kendra, konage subha yuthe vaa veekshthe, bahu dhanee bhaveth = A person shall be very rich and wealthy, if (1) the lord of 2nd house (Dhana. Riches, wealth) is conjunct with Jupiter and is in his own or exalted house and is in a Kendra (1, 4, 7 or 10) or a kona (1, 5, or 9) and is conjunct with or aspected by a benefic. Example :-

Jupiter

Aries

Moon

Ketu

Mars

-4-

Bhava

Saturn

-3-

Leo

-2-

Lagna

Sun

Mercury

Rahu

Venus

In this chart, Jupiter is the lord of 2nd house (Sagittarius), Dhana sthana (riches / wealth). He is in his own house in Pisces, in 5th house Kona (Sri Lakshmi sthana). Jupiter is aspected by Venus, a benefic. This lady is a millionaire from her birth, all her life. Dedicated with Devotion to Bhagavan Sri Lakshmi Srinivasa. (to be continued tomorrow). You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.-----------------