Thursday, July 28, 2011

SAGE AND SCIENTIST.; SWAMI JNANANDAJI

SAGE AND SCIENTIST.; SWAMI JNANANDAJI
July--28--2011 Thursday

Vimsottari Dasas explanation :

Mercury Dasa : At birth, the balance of Mercury dasa is 4 years 5 months 18 days. Moon is significator of mother; Moon is new Moon and is debilitated. Moon as lord of 8th house is malefic. Ketu mahadasa(main period) almost started, the his mother expired during his 4th year.

Ketu Dasa ; Ketu main period ended on 24 May 1908. Then, he completed his 6th class education; the seeds of spiritual thoughts sprouted in him during his boyhood age; he got Sri Krishna mantra upadesam (initiation to Lord Sri Krishna devotion) from a Maharashtra Swamiji. Since Ketu is Moksha karaka, the initiation had occurred.



--------- I dedicate all these articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara ! --------------- You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.