Saturday, July 30, 2011

SAGE AND SCIENTIST.; SWAMI JNANANDAJI

SAGE AND SCIENTIST.; SWAMI JNANANDAJI
July--30--2011 Saturday

Rahu’s main period started from 24 May 1951 till 24 May 1969. Since Rahu was the lord of 10th house lord (Virgo lord); mainly he could acquire a job in India; since Rahu is in Jupiter house, he job was in a scientic organization and that too in a research department. He returned to India on Dec-5-1947; he worked as Assistant Director in National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi in 1948. Later he joined Andhra University and started the Nuclear Physics Department at the Andhra University, Visakhapatnam in 1955. He published many writings on Purnas, yogas, Nuclear physics ,poetry etc.

Jupiter Dasa : On 21 September 1969 in the beginning of Jupiter Maha dasa at the age of 73 years, he attained Niryanam and union with Parabrahmam. Jupiter is lagna lord; but he had Ubhaya Kendradhipathya Dosham {malefic effect due to lordship two Kendra(dual) houses, lagnam (Dhanasu) and 4th house(Meenam)} and due to malefic connection with Venus in lagnam (lord of 6th and 11th houses) and with Mar’s aspect (lord of 5th and12 houses) and due to transit of Ketu over Jupiter, Swamiji’s life ended and he attained Moksha.
His Samadhi was erected as a Mandir in Gorgnamudi, his native village, near Bhimavaram town. I visited his Samadhi during Feb—1972 and paid my homage to my Guruji, Sri Swamiji. Aum Tat Sat


-------- I dedicate all these articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara ! --------------- You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.