Sunday, August 28, 2011

May Bhagavan Sri Krishna bless us all!

Hearty Greetings! Today I concluded the Horoscope Analysis of Bhagavan Sri Krishna. I want to discontinue publication of articles in this blog. My health is very weak; my eye-sight is poor. I could publish about 1170 articles, one a day, since June-1-2008, entirely due to Bhagavan Sri Krishna’s grace. He is the doer, I am a mere instrument in His hands. So I dedicate this entire blog to Bhagavan Sri Krishna! May God shower His Best Blessings on me and all readers of this blog. I also discontinue my practice as an Astrologer after 48 years of service! I spend my days chanting Hare Rama! Hare Krishna! manthra. Best wishes; Prof. Dr. Ramana Rao, Ph.D., F,A,S,, F.I.E.,, Astrologer-Scientist; (Retired Senior Professor and Head of the Department; A.U. Campus College of Engineering; Andhra University; Visahapatnam; India); Durham; NC; U.S.A. August-28-2011.