Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy News to All

Happy News to All

Nov-6-2011 (Sunday)

Aum Sri Venkateswara ! Today is very auspicious day: Ksheerabdi Dwadasi, is a holy day for Hindus who worship both Bhagavan Narayana and Bhagavan Siva. By God’s grace, I recovered from my illness slowly. I like to resume publishing my articles in my blog jyothishi from today onwards. I start publishing a series articles on Kerala Astrology text “Jataka Alankara” of 3rd century C.E. and give illustrations.

Also a highly learned and experienced astrologer (my disciple) agreed to assist me in analyzing horoscopes. So I plan to resume and continue my practice as astrologer. My disciple is a lady and my family member; she earned two post-graduate Degrees, M.C.A. (India), and M.S. Degrees (U.S.A) in Computer Engineering and worked with me as astrologer for over 15 years. She decided to look after, full-time, her children, leaving her lucrative job in Durham (NC). She agreed to do astrological services and assist me in blog-writing in her spare-time; thanks to her goodness. Astrologer-Scientist. Durham.(NC; U.S.A)

(to be continued tomorrow) You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. -----------------------------------------------------------