Friday, April 24, 2009

Raja yogas for prosperity - Part - 97

RAJA YOGAS IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY.

Chandra Yoga Part--97 (Apr—24--2009) Rule :-- If all the planets occupy odd houses from birth lagna, namely 1,3,5,7,9 and 11th houses Chandra yoga is formed. Benefifs :-- The person shall be the leader of a clan or a cult of people. He commands respect and obedience from people of his group or clan. He earns well and spends well. He enjoys prosperity and comforts. Example : 1 :-- All the 7 planets are in odd houses from birth-lagna. He enjoys the benefits of this yoga. He is working as the President of a worker’s union in a big factory in Bangalore.

Jupiter

Aries

Moon

-8-

-4-

Example:1

Mars

Sani

-3-

Leo

Lagna

Sun

Mercury

-12-

Venus

(to be continued tomorrow). ------ You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.