Saturday, April 25, 2009

Raja yogas for prosperity - Part - 98

RAJA YOGAS IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY.

Samudra Yoga Part--98 (Apr—25--2009) Rule :-- If all the planets occupy even houses namely, 2,4,6,8,10, and 12th houses from birth lagna, Samudra yoga is formed.

Benefits :-- The person will be a leader of a clan or society and commands respect. He leads a carefree and happy life. In this chart all the planets are in 4th,6th an 10th houses. He enjoys the postion of a President of an Apartments Complex for over 10 years. He is honest and helpful. He is respected by all dwellers of those Apartments. He leads and happy and contended life.

Moon

Saturn

Rahu

Aries

Gemini

Lagna

Rasi

Leo

-7-

Venus

-5-

Sun

Mercury

Jupiter

Mars

Ketu

(to be continued tomorrow). ------ You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.