Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dr. Y.S.R. - LONG LIFE OR SHORT LIVED ? From : B--------.m

Add Thursday, September 3, 2009. 5:21:05 AM To: pandit@jyothishi.com

I happened to read your ' rajayogams in vedic astrology ;

part 19 of dr ys rajasekhara reddy cm of ap. he died yesterday. ie helicopter crashed yesterday but search teams could locate the wreackage only this morning around 8.30am due to bad weather. how come you missed this in your calculations !

regards. B------------- 3 sept 2009 hyderabad - 15.45hrs -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearty Greetings; I did not miss anything in my horoscope analysis, It is a common sense practice not to show a stark naked body of a teen-aged woman or true horos-analysis of a living political / cinema celebrity and foretell the most unhappy event like death publicly. It leads definitely first to the earliest murder of the astrologer. Don't you know this much? My family people (some are Ph.D. holders from reputed USA universities, like me and work in USA as MDs and CEOs) warned me not to tell about the success or defeat in 2009 elections of Sri Chiranjeevi and Sri Chandra Babu also. The common people (99%) are not fantics but are lunatics. Also it is a rule in astrology” Apriyam Na Vada” = do not to foretell unhappy events (like loss of job, death of any family member of the person who approches me for horoscope-analysis). I have commonsense and not simple enthusiasm. Please do not forget, I am an experienced and well educated person in my 66 years of age. I have commonsense and know what to tell and what not to foretell; proudence is first needed and exibiting our knowledge is not at all desirable always. *Speech is silvery but Silence is golden*. I told my family members already about this in advance at about 8AM of Sept-1—2009 (USA.EST) and 6-30 PM of IST; and they were all shocked and immediately checked first my blogs to find if I wrote and published any foolish comments about the incident of Dr.YSR garu. Pease do not think you are all-knowing. You may be of the age of my son or an old-student; please have commonsense (it is the most uncomman in the world). Best wishes and blessings, Prof. Ramana Rao, Ph.D.; Retired Professsor (Engineering); Astrologer-Scientist. Durham. USA. Sept--3—2009 ------------------