Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Bhagavan Sri Ramanujacharya - Horoscope

Bhagavan Sri Ramanujacharya - Horoscope
Part--20 (May-31-2011) Tuesday

Special Features in this horoscope :-- 1) The combined influences Jupiter (association) and Saturn (7thdrushti) on Moon {the lord of the birth-lagna (Cancer)} in the Rasi chart and the conjunction of these two planets with the birth lagna in Nava Amsa chart indicated that Sri Ramanuja possessed attractive physical features and a handsome appearance. He had a broad forehead, large shining eyes, long arms reaching up to his knees, and a face endowed with the luster of genius.

-------------------- to be continued tomorrow) ) -------------- I dedicate all these articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara ! --------------- You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.