Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A MILE STONE: MY BLOG ARTICLES : VEDIC ASTROLOGY

A MILE STONE: MY BLOG ARTICLES : VEDIC ASTROLOGY May - 31 - 2011 Tuesday

Hearty Greetings! Today, I complete 3 years of publishing blog articles; 1095 articles have been published to-date in my blog. I published my first article on June-1-2008. I am deeply grateful to God for blessing me the knowledge, health and opportunity to perform this useful task, My aim was to publish 1008 articles in my blog. He enabled me to achieve this goal. I am happy I could share my knowledge with so many readers all over the world. Tommorrow, the 4th year begins for my blog articles. -------------- I dedicate all these articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara ! --------------- You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. Best wishes; Prof. Ramana Rao, Ph.D., Astrologer-Scientist. Durham; NC; U.S.A. May—31--2011