Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My Predictions came true about Barack Obama

Today (June—29--2008) I analyse the horoscope of Mr. Obama H Barack; presidential Candidate for U.S.A. , based on his Moon’s house (Indu lagna, Taurus).

Pisces

Aries

Moon

Venus

Ketu

RASI Barack Obama Aug-4-1961 Honalulu U.S.A

Sun Mercury

Jupiter

Saturn

Leo

Mars Rahu

Virgo

The analysis is based on Indu lagna (Moon’s position). Lord of lagnam is in 2nd (Dhana) house; Venus is benific. So he gets huge money from others to meet his expenses (as donations). Jupiter is in 9th house (bagyam; luck). Saturn is in his own house, 9th house (bagyam; luck). Both periods of Jupiter (1996-2012) & Saturn (2012-31) give him luck & benefits. The lord of 10th house (rule, power) is Saturn . So luck bestows him success in winning nomination from his party over Mrs. Hillary Clinton. The chance of winning elections is good. The conjunction of Sun and Mercury is Budha-Aditya yogam; this gives him prosperity and power. Vrushabhasya Mandaika Su-yogadha (Sloka-Jataka)=Saturn is yoga-karaka (highly beneficial) to him (born in Indu-lagna of Taurus). ========================

You can get my full particulars from my web-site www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.