Friday, June 12, 2009

Raja yogas for prosperity : Part-145

RAJA YOGAS IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY. Maha-raja (King) yogas (7)

Part--144 (June—12-2009) Cancer with birth lagna and Guru, Moon, Venus and Mercury in Taurus and Sun in Aries : learned king / king. Rule : Karkeeni-lagne thayae Jeeve, Chandra, Sukra, Budha sthithe labha-prapthaihi; Mesha gathe Arke, Vidya-aadi karma yukthaha, pruthvi-natham = If the birth lagna is cancer, with Jupiter exalted in it, and if the Moon, Venus and Mercury are in the 11th house, Taurus and the Sun is in exalted in Aries (10th house; raja-sthana), a mighty and very learned king (ruler) is born.

Pisces

(9)

Aries

Sun

Mercury

Moon

Venus

Ketu

(12)

(8)

RAASI chart Chola king Vikramvarma

Lagna

Jupiter

Leo

Rahu

-5-

--4--

Virgo

This is a very powerful comintation and the boy (prince) becomes a mighty king later. (to be continued tomorrow). ----------------------------------- You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.