Thursday, February 18, 2010

Amaraka yoga

RAJA YOGAS IN VEDIC ASTROLOGY.

Amarka Yoga Part-- 148 Feb--18--2010

Rule : If the lord of the 7th house is placed in the 9th house / and or the lord of the 9th in the 7th house, while both these planets are strong, it causes Amaraka yoga. It bestows to the native long arms, big eyes, knowledge of law and religious scriptures. His spouse is faithful to him and he leads a pure and moral life. Example :

Jupiter

Ketu

Moon

Mars

-4-

Vani Sri

Sani

Leo

-2-

Lagna

Sun

Mercury

Rahu

Libra

Venus

In this chart the 9th house is Cancer and its lord is Moon. He is full and is in 7th house (Taurus), exalted. So she has long arms, big eyes and has knowledge of relgious scriptures and astrology. Her husband is a religious and good natured person; he is faithful to her. She leads a pure & moral life.

You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ---------------------