Friday, February 12, 2010

Damage to Maha Raja Yogas; Part – 5

Damage to Maha Raja Yogas

Part – 5 (Feb-12—2010)

5) Retrograde Planets :-
If a planet retrograde, it will give negative effects and may cause unnecessary wanderings and journeys = Papa Vyasanatha Pumsam Kurvanthi Cha Vridhadanam. Saturn & Mars retrograde can cause suffering and sorrow. Even beneficial planets like Venus and Mercury can not give beneficial results and the Raja yoga is spoiled. Example 6 :-

Mars

Venus

Sun

Mercury

Taurus

(7)

(3)

Example: 6 Raasi;

Ketu

Jupiter

Rahu

Sani

Moon

Lagna

(12)

Libra

Virgo

(10)

Sun and Mercury are conjunct in 5th house (Sri Lakshmi sthana) causing Budha-Aditya yoga. But Merury is in Karthika-3 retrograde. So the B-A yoga is ruined and the benefits are spoiled. --------------------------------------(to be continued tomorrow). You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.