Sunday, November 21, 2010

ASTROLOGICAL FACTORS THAT MAKE AN ASTROLGER

ASTROLOGICAL FACTORS THAT MAKE AN ASTROLGER

Author : Prof. Dr. RAMANA RAO VENKATA KOMARAGIRI; Ph.D., F.A.S.; F.I.E.; Astrologer-Scientist : 48 years experience / practice. pandit@jyothishi.com; (Retired Senior Professor; Andhra University Campus College of Engineering. INDIA)

* * * * *

Part—1 (Nov--21--2010) Sunday

I believe based on my experience of over 48 years as an astrology-practitioner that the success in astrology, as in any other profession of life, is pre-destined and is based on the person’s Poorvapunya (the fruits of the good deeds during the past birth) and is reflected in the person’s natal horoscope.

Our ancient expert-astrologers like Varahamihira (Bhruhath Jataka), Manthreswara (Phaladeepika) etc deal with a number of Raja Yogas for success in different professionsand various spheres of life, but they are silent on the planetary combinations which make for a successful and eminent astrologer. This was perhaps due to the reason, Sri Varaha Mihira and brilliant astrologers, who came after him, were symbols of humility. But these great ancient experts have given hints here and there scattered, on the planetary combinations which make a person an eminent astrologer. I spent years of time and energy on study of ancient astrological treatises and finally I was able to list some 20 important rules which I give below for the benefit of my enlightened readers. Also I have given in appendix some illustrations of horoscopes the world’s eminent and leading astronomers and astrologers of the last century. ------------ (to be continued tomorrow). You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.