Friday, February 18, 2011

Publication of 1000 articles in my blog Jyothishi.

Publication of 1000 articles in my blog Jyothishi.

Friday (Feb-18-2011) Magha Punnami night (U.S.A)

Today is a holy day; Magha Pournami (Veda Vyasa Punnami). I completed publication of 1000 articles today in my blog jyothishi. This is entirely due to the Divine Grace of Bhagavan Sri Sankara Narayana / Hari Haranatha. My health is failing. But still I wish to distribute my knowledge to as many persons all over the world as possible through my blog. To teach the subject of astrology free to many persons is a noble yagna; Bhagavan Sri Sankara Narayana blessed me with the golden opportunity to perform this divine yagna in a fruitful manner through this blog. My best wishes to all readers of my blog and sincere thanks to those who got their horoscopes examined by me all these 48 years. May Bhagavan Sri Hari Haranatha bless them all.

My articles contain high subject-density; not found in most other articles published in internet. I describe astrology subject proper. Most others talk about astrology but not astrology. Very few of them are no doubt learned persons. My respects to them. I always dedicate all these 1000 articles in my blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara ! I pray Them to bless me with health, wealth, long life span and jeevan-mukthi at the end of my life. --------------- You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ==========================