Thursday, June 7, 2012


   Jataka Ratnakaram                                    (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
June- 7 – 2012                                                           (Thursday)
KALATHRA-ESAHA KUTUMBA-ESO YAAPADGRAHAA SAMASNVITHAHA,  SUKRASCHE THESHU VEERADHYA SANKYAAKAM THATH KALATHRAM.     If  Sukra (Venus) and the lord of 7th and 2nd  houses are together with some planets,  and how many of them are  strong, the person has wives whose number is equal to the number of  planets, thus associated with.  Example : 

Ketu
Mars
Mercury
Taurus
Venus
Sani
Sun
  (7)


Jupiter
Leo
Lagna
  (5)
Moon
   (3)
Rahu

Here Sukra (Venus) is in Gemini and is conjunct with lord of 2nd house (Mercury) and lord of 7th house (Sani). He has 2 wives; also he is debaucher. ---------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.