Wednesday, June 13, 2012


   Jataka Ratnakaram                                    (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
June – 13 – 2012                                                           (Wednesday)
MANDA KSHETHRE SUKRABHAU, SANI SAMYUTHA, VEEKSHITHAU,  VESYAA VAA JAARINI VAAPI BHARYA THASYA BHAVISHYATHI.
          If  Kuja (Mars) and Sukra (Venus) stay in either Makaram (Capricorn) or in Kumbham (Aquarius) and or with Saturn (Sani) in the same house or Sani is aspecting (seeing) them, his wife is a prostitute.       Example : 

Rahu
Moon
Taurus
Jupiter
Venus
Mars
Bhava
Cancer
Sun
Mercury
Lagnam
 Sani
 (4)
 Libra
 Ketu

Here Kuja (Mars) and Sukra (Venus) stay in in Kumbham (Aquarius) and Sani is aspecting (seeing) them with 3rd drushti, his wife is a prostitute.   --------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.