Wednesday, July 25, 2012


Jataka Ratnakaram
   (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
July – 25  - 2012                                                         (Wednesday)
Rule: If the planets have the lordship of 6th and 11th houses, they are malefic (harmful).  Example :

Lagnam Venus
Aries
Saturn
 (3)
Jupiter®
Gul
Sun Ketu
Rasi / Bhava
Cancer
Mars Mercury
Rahu
 (6)
Moon


Virgo

Sun is lord of 6th house (Leo). He is malefic; he suffered illness often in Sani period. Sani is lord of two malefic houses (11th and 12th); so he is malefic. He dies during the main period of Saturn.-------- --------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.