Thursday, September 6, 2012


Jataka Ratnakaram
   (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
Sept – 6 – 2012                                                                    (Friday)
KARMA-STAAHA GATHEA MANDEA SOODRA-MOOLA DHANA-AGAMAM,   SVA RAAHAU SAMSTHITHEA, THATHRA MLECHA-MOOLA DHSNS-AGAMAM.   =    If Sani (Saturn) stays in 10th house, the person earns money through a soodra boss / person; If Rahu stays in 10th house, the person earns money through a mlecha (foreign) boss / person / firm.
.                           Example :- 

Jupiter
Rahu
Lagna
 (2)
Sani
Bhava
Moon
Mars
Leo

Ketu
Venus
Libra
Sun
Mercury

In this chart, Sani (Saturn) stays in 10th house (own house), the person earns money through a soodra boss / person.  He is working in a firm owned by Patels. ------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.