Sunday, May 6, 2012


Please Note
I am undergoing a major surgical treatment on May-8-2012 (Tuesday).  So I can not publish blog articles or perform astrological services.  I shall resume them as soon as I recover from surgery wound.  Prof. Ramana Rao; Astrologer-Scientist.   May-6-2012

Jataka Ratnakaram                                    (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
May-6-2012                                                             (Sunday)           
  CHATHURA-ADHIAE  LAGNA-NAADHASYA UPACHA SAMSTHITHAE,  DHARAMA, KARMAPA SAMYUKTHEA JAATHI-SREASTHO AMSA-GEPIVAA.
If  the lord of 4th house stays in 3rd, 6th,10th, or 11th house from lagnam-lord (lord of 1st house), the person has royal  traits of judgment of  right and wrong, and doing noble deeds and belongs to high and noble class.       Example : 

Jupiter
Sani
Ketu
Sun
Mercury
Mars

Venus

Leo
Moon
Rahu

Lagnam

In the above chart, Mercury is the lord of birth lagnam and is in his own house Gemini; the lord of 4th house (Sagittatius) is Jupiter.  Jupiter stays in his own house (Pisces) in 10th, house from lagnam-lord (lord of 1st house) Mercury. So the person has royal traits of judgment of right and wrong, and does noble deeds and belongs to high and noble class.  ---------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------