Thursday, May 31, 2012


Jataka Ratnakaram                                    (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
     May – 31 – 2012                                                            (Thursday)
SAPTHAMA-EASA-YUTHEA BHOUMEA, RAAHUNAACHA VEEKSHITHEA,  BHRUGUNAA SAMYUTHEA, DHRUSTEA, KALATHRAM BHRASTAM AADISETH.  =  If  the lord of  7th house is together with Rahu and or Kuja (Mars) and has the aspect of Sukra(Venus) on it or  the lord of 7th house is together with Kuja, Rahu and Sukra, his wife is down-fallen & spoiled. 
Example :


Jupiter
Aries
Lagnam
Rahu


   Bhava

Sani
Leo
Moon
Mars
Ketu
Venus
Sun
Mercury

Here the lord of 7th house is Mars and is in 7th house conjunct with Ketu. So his wife is down-fallen & spoiled.  ---------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.