Tuesday, May 22, 2012


   Jataka Ratnakaram                                    (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
 Mat – 22 – 2012                                                (Tuesday)
PANCHAMASTHAE RAVAU, CHANDRAU LAABHA STHAANAGATHEA YADI,LAGNA-ESA, PANCHAMA-ADHISA KARTHAARYAM BANDHANAM BHAVETH.=  If  Ravi (Sun) is 5th house, and Chandra (Moon) is 11th house, the person suffers imprisonment;  if the Lord of 1st  house or 5th house have association and relation with malefic planets, he suffers shackle-bonds.   Example :

Jupiter
Sun
Mercury
Venus
Taurus
 (7)
Rahu
Bhava
Cancer
 (2)
Ketu
Lagnam

Moon
Sani
Mars
 (10)

  In this chart, Sun is in 5th house; full Moon (Punnami) is in 11th house. So he was in jail for three terms each of about 2 years each in Indian freedom fight during 1921—43 period. ---------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.