Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finanicial prosperti prections

Part--46 (Nov-24-2008)

Lagna-adhi yogam : If Jupiter or Venus are associated with Mercury in the 6th, 7th or 8th houses or if they are spread out in these three houses without any malefic association, a very beneficial yoga known as Lagnadhi yoga is formed, the effects of which are as under :- "The person born under the Lagnadhi yoga will become a minister, a commander or a ruler (of a District or Province). He will have one wife only, will be well-behaved, long-lived, virtuous and without foes. He will be very rich and prosperous."

Gul

Mars

Saturn

Ketu

GEMINI

Sun Jupiter

BHAVA

CANCER

-12-

Mercury Venus

LEO

Lagnam

Moon

Rahu

LIBRA

VIRGO

This person has all the qualities mentioned above and earns millions of dollars every year. (to be continued tomorrow) You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.