Thursday, April 5, 2012


1200 articles published in the                               Jyothishi Blog by God’s Grace !
Today is a very happy day for me.  I published 1200 articles in the Jyothishi blog starting from June – 2008.  Bhagavan Sri Venkatewara pulled me out safely from two illneses during 2011 year.  Paralytic attach / stroke on rigtht side and hip replacement surgery on left side.   Due to his Divine Mercy, now I am recoverd and accomplishe this job successfully. My pranams to Him. I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.
==========================================================
  Jataka Ratnakaram                                    (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
Part-22              April – 5 - 2012               (Thursday)

7) ANANYA-YUKTHE DHANANATHEA UTCHA, KENDRA, SVA-GRUHEA KALATHRAM       EAKAM SUBHAM VITHA NIVEASA-YUKTHA KHETANKA THASYA DVI-KALATHRAHA.
If the lord of 2nd house has no relation with other planets and stays in his own house, or his exalted house, or in kendrams or konams and is strong, the person has only one good wife.  Usually, the number of wives of a man is determined by the number of planets that have association with the lords of 2nd and 9th houses.
8) LAGNEA SA-MANDEA RAVYAARIKSHETHRAGEA, PAAPA MADHYAGEA,  SATHRUBHIR VEEKSHITHEA, YUKTHEA BHUJA-CHEDO BHAVISYATHI.          
If the 1st house is one of Mesham (Aries), Vruschikam (Scorpio), or Simham (Leo), and Sani (Saturn) is in that 1st house, an malefic planet stays in 2nd house, or the Janma-lagnam (1st house) has aspect (dhrusti) of malefic planets, the person’s arm is cut-off by a weapon.  --------- (to be continued tomorrow) You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ---------- I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.