Monday, April 30, 2012


   Jataka Ratnakaram                                    (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
April – 30 – 2012                                                       (Monday)
15.     KUJAE LABHA –ADHIPEA CHAIVA DIVAAKARAA SAMANIVITHEA,  RAAHU  YUKTHEA ,ADHAVA, DHRUSTO JANANI THASYA JAARINI.
If  Kuja (Mars) is the lord of 11th house, and stays together with Ravi (Sun) and has relation with Rahu like association or aspect (dhrusti), the person’s mother is a prostitute.   Example : 


Jupiter
Aries
Ketu
Sani
 (2)

 (7)
Lagna
Leo

Mars
Sun
Rahu
Mercury
Venus
 (8)


In the above chart,  Mars is the lord of Scorpio (11th house). He is conjunct with Sun and malefic Rahu.  His mother was a prostitute.  (this chart belongs to no person) ---------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.