Sunday, August 5, 2012


Jataka Ratnakaram
   (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
Aug – 5 – 20212                                                                  (Sunday)
 DHARMA, KARMAESA YOGASYA, RANDHRA LAABHESA YOGATHAHA YATHA KATHAM CHITH SATHVEPI BHANGO BHOOYAA NA SAMSAYAHA =
The lords of 9th and 10th houses give beneficial results only if they do not have any relation or association with the lord of the 8th house. In such a case, the benefits are totally ruined.
Example : 

Rahu
(7)
Taurus
  (9)
 (5)
RAASI
 Moon
Saturn
  (4)
 Sun
 Venus
 Mars
Mercury
  (3)
 (2)
Lagna  Jupiter 
Virgo
  Ketu

In this natal chart, Mercury is the lord of 9th house, dharma-esa. He is conjunct with Venus, lord of 8th house (Taurus).  So the yogam is ruined. ------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara. =================