Monday, August 27, 2012


Jataka Ratnakaram
   (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
  Aug – 27 – 2012                                                             (Monday)
 PITHRU STHANA-ESA SAMYUKTHA PAAPA-GRAHA DASA AGAMEA,
 PITHRU MAARKA BHUKTHAUTHU KARMAESASYS PITHRU MRUTHIPI.
The father of the person dies during the period of malefic planets that stay with the lord of 9th house or the during the period of the lord of 9th house and during the sub-period of the planet responsible for death of his father.   Example :-

Jupiter
Moon
 (5)
Gemini
Rahu
RASI
 (7)
Lagna
Ketu
Sun
  (12)
Mercury Venus
Libra
Mars
Sani

In this chart, two malefics- Mars and Saturn stay in his 9th house.  He lost his father during Mars main period during Saturn sub-period when he was 48 years old.   ------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.