Thursday, August 23, 2012


Jataka Ratnakaram
   (Gems–treasure of Vedic Astrology of Kerala)
Aug – 23 – 2012                                                              (Thursday)
LAGNA-ESAE, DHANA SAMYUKTHEA, DHANA-ESAE LAGNA SAMYUTHEA, JAATHAHAA POSHYA SAHASRANTHU PUSHNAATHYENA NA SAMSAYAHAA.  =   The lord of 1st and 2nd houses mutually exchange their places; lord of 1st house is in 2nd house, and lord of 2nd house stays in 1st house; the person becomes very rich and gives livelihood to thousands of workers.
Example :-

Saturn
Rahu
Taurus                         
   12
Aquarius

Lagna
Sun
Mercury
Jupiter
  7
Venus
Moon
   6
   5
Ketu
Mars

In this chart, the person has 2nd house (Leo) lord Sun in lagnam.  Moon is the lord of lagnam (Cancer).  He is a big industrialist and thousands of people work in his factories. ------------- (to be continued tomorrow).  You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 48 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. ------------ I dedicate all these astrology articles in this blog to Sri Parama Paalakas (Supreme Rulers of this entire Universe): Bhagavan Sri Siddhi Vinayaka, Sri Lakshmi Narayana and Sri Gouri Sankara and Sri Saraswathi and Bhagavan Sri Venkateswara.