Sunday, August 30, 2009

Horoscope Analysis of Sri Adi Sankara Acharya; Part-10

I already published more than 450 articles in Vedic Astrology (one a day) during the past 15 months. I get hundreds of e-mails appreciating the contents of those articles. Also many people get their full-horoscope analyses prepared by me. I am glad, by God’s grace, I continue to be useful to many people even after my retirement from my profession (Professor of Engineering).

I publish the horoscope analysis of Bhagavan Adi Sankara in about 12 parts in a serial order. He is a great super-genius, the world ever had. He gave Hinduism a revival and introduced a catholic spirit in spreading the Hinduism and its greatness.

HOROSCOPE ANALYSIS OF BHAGAVAN ADI SANKARA ACHARYA OF KALADI

Part – 10 (Aug—30—2009)

16) Sun is atma-kaaraka (indicator of Soul); Mercury is budhi-kaaraka (indicator of intellect); they borh are conjunct in 10th house (karma-sthana; Sri Narayana sthana). Mercury is the lord of Gemini the12th house (moksha-stana). Divine Jupiter aspects (5th drushti) the 12th house. Also three planets, Saturn, Mercury and Jupiter stay in 12th house from Moon in Nava amsa chart; and Sun aspects (7th drushti) the Moon and his house. All these factors explain Sankaracharya’s philosophy “Advaitha” . This world has no absolute reality. It has an apparent and relative reality. Atma and Parma-atma are one and identical “Aham Brahmosmi”.

Important events in Sankaracharya’s life : (1) Sankara lost his father when he was of 6 years. This occurred in his Rahu period and Mercury sub-period. Rahu the lord of main period is in 2nd house (maaraka-sthana) from the Sun (indicator of father; pithru-kaaraka). Mercury is the lord of sub-period and owns the 7th house (Virgo) from the 9th house (Pisces), the pithru-sthana (house of father). Also Mercury is in 2nd house, Aires (maaraka-sthana; death-causing house) from Pisces, the 9th house (pithru-sthana). Rahu and Mercury are dwir-dwadasa (2nd house to 12th house). (to be continued tomorrow). You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 45 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.