Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Horosope Analysis Sample Part-10

HOROSCOPE ANALYSIS SAMPLE

Every day I receive dozens of queries to my e-mail, informing me of their Keen desire to get a detailed horoscope analysis from me. So I am encouraged to publish in my daily blog one sample horoscope analysis in about 15 parts, starting from August—3—2009 (Monday). I hope the thousands of readers of my daily blog : “jyothishi-pandit.blogspot.com” shall be very happy to read this sample horoscope analysis. Your kind, useful and constructive suggestions are welcome. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part-10 (August-12-2009)

General :- You have a good physique, hale and healthy body. You are of an average height and good looking innocent face, with a million dollar smile on your face. Your life is always bubbling with activity and you are very particular about cleanliness. You out-shine others in your generosity and try your best to always be honest. You are a principled person living by the strict codes of a routine good conduct. You enjoy sports and have a sportsman spirit. You are practical. You have an understanding attitude towards others. You easily adjust to all situations in life. You are innovative. You still abide to old traditions and customs, as they are your backbone; it is the cause of your success. You are authentic; hence you take up any task in life and bring it to a satisfactory result thruogh your sincere efforts and accuracy.

1) SUN :- Dasame Ravi sthithau, raja-yoga, prakeerthithaha = Surya is in 10th house (Kendra, Sri Narayana sthana). Sun and Sun’s period are very beneficial. You enjoy royal comforts and gain name and fame. You enjoy Raja-yoga. Presence of Rahu (malefic) in 10th house reduces the benefits; you get 75% benefits. You shall make a successful politician,

for many reasons; first because you have the gift of the gab, secondly because you have good contacts in the government which will also benefit you. You are born with a golden spoon in your mouth, as you shall inherit your father's property. Hence you shall be rich and famous and yours is a well-planned, budgeted success. You settle in a foreign country and prosper there. (to be continued tomorrow)---

You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 45 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. --------------------