Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Horoscope Analysis Sample--Part-19

HOROSCOPE ANALYSIS SAMPLE

Part-17 (August-19-2009)

Every day I receive dozens of queries to my e-mail, informing me of their Keen desire to get a detailed horoscope analysis from me. So I am encouraged to publish in my daily blog one sample horoscope analysis in about 15 parts, starting from August—3—2009 (Monday). I hope the thousands of readers of my daily blog : “jyothishi-pandit.blogspot.com” shall be very happy to read this sample horoscope analysis. Your kind, useful and constructive suggestions are welcome. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Questions & My Answers : {Truth is always sour. Horoscope-analysis, if truthful, is sour to accept. Only take guidance from what I give here-under. Do not be offended by what I say. They are not my opinions; they are the suthras (rules) stated by saint-astrologers, Maharshi Bhrugu, Maharshi Parasara (3,500 BC) and Daivajna Varahamihira (350 BC). }

1) Can you tell me about my career. I worked for 7 months in 2008-2009,
When will I start to work again in the future and in which field i will be more
successful Ans : Guru (Jupiter) is in 8th house is not beneficial. Present Guru maha dasa is 75% beneficial. The present sub period of Rahu may be beneficial. Do Deeksha for Sri Maha Lakshmi and this may bestow you good job opportunities.

You perform Sri Lakshmi Ashtothra pooja (as in Vara Lakshmi Vratham during Sravana month) and Sri Sooktham recitation every day before the Sri Lakshmi yanthra; install it in pooja-mandir. The yanthra is made up of silver (3 x 3 inch sheet) or copper ; after washing it daily with water and milk and do pooja with turmeric (haldi) powder with devotion and faith for 45 days. After the 45 days or on any Friday after 41st day, you give feeding to three married brahmin ladies with children (punya-sthrees) and give them each 5 banana fruits, pan, turmeric (haldi) powder (used in pooja; 100 gms packets) and red kum-kum powder (50 gms packets) and new cotton blouse pieces (at least) or dresses (if you can afford), as an offering (daanam) to Sri Maha Lakshmi Devi through these three ladies. Your mother / mother-in-law (or an elderly Brahmin lady in your place) knows all these procedures and she may help and guide you. You perform this deeksha once a year.

http://images.exoticindiaart.com/tantra/sri_vaibhav_lakshmi_yantra_hu65.jpg

Sarva-san Mangalaani Bhavanthu !

(to be continued tomorrow) ------You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 45 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer. -------------------------------------