Thursday, August 20, 2009

Horoscope Analysis Sample--Part-20

HOROSCOPE ANALYSIS SAMPLE

Part-18 (August-20-2009)

Every day I receive dozens of queries to my e-mail, informing me of their Keen desire to get a detailed horoscope analysis from me. So I am encouraged to publish in my daily blog one sample horoscope analysis in about 15 parts, starting from August—3—2009 (Monday). I hope the thousands of readers of my daily blog : “jyothishi-pandit.blogspot.com” shall be very happy to read this sample horoscope analysis. Your kind, useful and constructive suggestions are welcome. --------------------------------------
2) How many children will I have and do they settle very well in their life, Ans : You may have upto four children. They become celebrities and treat you with love and care.
3) How is my parents health Ans : Your father’s health may cause you worry during 2011-13 period. Do Santhis for Sani. Keep him with you and look after him with great care; provide him the best medical supervision and treatment. You mother’s health may cause worries due to Ketu. But she may live long happily. 2016-17 period may cause some problems for her health. Keep her with you and provide her the best care.
4) How is my relation with my in laws and husband side relatives, Ans : Generally they and daughter-in-law have ego problems. If you win them with your care and affection and amiable nature, gradually they begin to love you. There may be minor problems but your tactful behaviour can make them like you.
5) I want to ask you a intimate question, how is my husband character, I mean he is very
hardworking and honest with me, but he gets irritated for small things. Basically, what I want to ask you is, how is my married life in future and how will he treat me. Ans :- As per your chart, your married life shall be happy and fruitful. But generally your husband may be harsh and short-tempered if Leo is lagna and Kuja is not well-disposed in his horoscope. Such persons are to be handled with tact; it takes 3 to 4 years to win them to your side; it is possible only by extending love and care to him; make him understand wife is a better-half and life-long partner. If you play tit-for-tat tactics, your relations are spoiled.
(Concluded) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------