Friday, August 28, 2009

Horoscope Analysis of Sri Adi Sankara Acharya; Part-8

I already published more than 450 articles in Vedic Astrology (one a day) during the past 15 months. I get hundreds of e-mails appreciating the contents of those articles. Also many people get their full-horoscope analyses prepared by me. I am glad, by God’s grace, I continue to be useful to many people even after my retirement from my profession (Professor of Engineering).

I publish the horoscope analysis of Bhagavan Adi Sankara in about 12 parts in a serial order. He is a great super-genius, the world ever had. He gave Hinduism a revival and introduced a catholic spirit in spreading the Hinduism and its greatness.

HOROSCOPE ANALYSIS OF BHAGAVAN ADI SANKARA ACHARYA OF KALADI

Part – 8 (Aug—28—2009)

*His poetry has beeja-akshras (letters / words with divine power); they are very powerful and have divine powers. People who recite these slokas definitely (my strongest belief) get blessed with all the benefits in life. Here is an example: Adi Sankara *was living on bhiksha (Charity meal) offered by any pious Brahmin (priest’s wife) lady at every noon time. One day he asked bhiksha; the lady of the house was very poor. She came out. She had nothing to offer; she had only one amla fruit (Indian goose-berry) to Sankara and prostrated to him with reverence and touched his feet. Bhagavan Sankaracharya, from his divine knowledge, understood her plight. He was moved with pity; his heart-melted with compaasion to her. Then he recited extempore Sri Kankadhara shtothra, extolling Bhagavthi Sri Lakshmi (presiding deity of wealth). When he recited the divine sloka (poem) : “ Sri kataaksha samupaasana vidhihi, sevakasya sakala-artha sampadaha, santhanothi vachanaanga manasai; thvaam Murari-hrudayeswareem bhaje !” The sloka (intonation) had powerful and divine beeja-akshara-maala (garland of divine words) in it; deity Sri Lakshmi immediately showered in ecstasy a big heap of pure golden lotus-flowers on Sankara. He generously gave all that heap of gold to that poor lady and blessed her and moved away with empty hands. --------------------------- (to be continued tomorrow). You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: pandit@jyothishi.com and know my fee particulars. I have 45 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.