Sunday, January 31, 2010

HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT

HAPPY ANNOUNCEMENT
Januarty-31-2010 Sunday. Hearty Greetings to All ! I am glad to say that I completed publication of 605 original articles in my blog (one a day) starting from June-01-2008. This is enitely and enitely due to the Grace and Blessings of Bhagavan Sri Vinayaka, Sankara, Narayana (Hari Haranatha Swami) and Bhagavathi Durga, Lakshmi Saraswathi. I am glad to say I competed analysis of 9,683 horoscopes todate for my customers starting from March-14-1961 (48 years completed) all over the world on commercial service basis. I also wrote 31 books in English on Astrology during 1965--2005 period. I continue my noble efforts and share my knowledge with people all over the world as long as Bhagavan Sri Hari Haranatha Swami blesses me with health and longevity. I receive scores of e-mails every day from readers conveying their appreciation of my articles, horscopes and blog. I convey my sincere thanks to them all. Aum Namo Sri Hari Hara Natha ! Aum Durga, Vinayaka, Lakshmi Saraswathi ! I dedicate akk my efforts and works in Astrology to the great Supreme God Jaganatha (Parama Esawara) ! Aum Tat Sat !