Saturday, March 21, 2009

Vedic Astrology-- Blog--Articles

Namaste ! I completed publication of 300 articles on topics of Vedic astrology in my blog during June-March-2009 period. I trust the information given in this blog is very useful and instructive to budding astrologers as well as to persons with keen interest in vedic astrology. My aim is to share my knowledge with all the persons. Great Poet Sri Bharthruhari (of 350 BC) rightly said (Sanskrit sloka) : PRATHIPAADYA MAANA MANISAM, PRAPNOTHI VRUDHIM PARAAM (knowledge goes on multipling hundred-fold by giving it to other people). Also I illustrate important rules of astrology, giving suiable examples. Thousands persons from all over the world sent me e-mails praising my blog-articles; I am highly thankful to them. I appreciate if learned scholars of astrology (my pranams to them) offer me their suggestions to my e-mail address, pandit@ jyothishi.com, enlightening additional relevant information on each topic . This is my 301st blog-article.

Today, I complete publishing 300 artelces in my bolg, during June--Mar, 2009 period. I thank all those thousands of readers who sent me e-mails appreciating my blog. I do not criticize the horos-analysis done by other astrologers. If other astrologers criticize my articles in my blog, I do not worry or get offended. If any published article is not in conformity with the principles of vedic astrology enunciated by great saint-astrologers like Mahrshis Parasara, Jaimini, Gopla Deva, Garga, Agsthya, Varahamihira, Kalidasa etc., I do not accept the matter in that article. This is my nature and principle = Anyairvi nischitham aham na vimarsayaami; sochami na atma kathitham para-dooshitham, vaa; prak sampradaya anikrutham tva-kuthaha pramanam, na angeekaromi; niyama sahajo mayaayam. (This Sanskrit sloka (verse) is from Jataka Maniharam written by me) My hearty greetings to all the readers of my blog. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------