| || || |
| || |
MENTAL ILLNESS &
ITS DIAGNOSIS, BASED ON BIRTH CHART.
5. Mandi a malefic (like Saturn) is at nearly nine degrees in Virgo in the tenth house. Mandi is not in the seventh house, but it is doubly afflicted by both Mars and Saturn. Mandi is conjunct with the Sun, Mercury (exalted) and Venus, all of whom share this unfortunate dual aspect from Mars and Saturn. The person has suffered severe shame about his inability to maintain his employment. He keenly desires to work, and earn; yet he fears a repetition of his brief earlier employment experiences, which preceded the onset of his first mental illness. It was then that he began to suffer from his inability to concentrate due to constant hearing voices.
6) Moon is afflicated: the Moon, while not in a Kemadruma Yoga is flanked in both adjacent houses by malefics, Mars and Rahu, causing a Papa Kartari Yoga. This does not bode well for the planet Moon, that is the significator of feelings and emotional reactions.
7) Mercury is afflicted: Mercury, significator of reason and intellect, although is in Virgo (own / exalted house), unfortunately suffers aspects from both Saturn, Mars and in the proximity of Sun in the rasi chart.
8) In the Nava amsa chart, Mercury is formidably opposed by Mars in Scorpio.
9) Jupiter is afflicted: Jupiter, planet of wisdom is conjunct with Saturn and opposed by Mars in the rasi. In the Nava amsa, Jupiter is conjunct with Ketu in Aries in the seventh house.
10) Birth- lagna is afflicted: The lagna is conjunct with Saturn and opposed by Mars in the rasi. In the Nava amsa, lagna is conjunct with Rahu and flanked in adjacent houses by both Mars and Saturn. (To be continued tomorrow in Part—5). References: 1) Jataka Tatva – ancient vedic astrology text. 2 ) Article by Mr. Michael Bryant in BAVA website. ========================= You can get my full particulars from my web-site www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: email@example.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.
| || || |