How to find Compatibility in Horoscopes for marriage.
Today (July—29—2008) I explain how to examine horoscopes of bride and groom for compatibility for marriage. Apart from checking of both horoscopes of bride and groom for matching, the astrologer must also examine the horoscopes of bride and groom carefully to get information about his / her character, attitude to life, and other aspects like
* whether he / she will get children. Important points to be checked are
* whtether his / her horoscope is likely to promote longevity of the spouse.
* her own longevity
* whether he / she will be faithful to life-partner (without Jaratva-dosha = no adultery / prostitute qualities)
* whether he / she will get good children
* whether their married life will be harmonious and successful
The important points to be examined are listed below
1) Check the 7th, 8th and 5th house and position and lagnam in his/ her horoscope.7th house is known as 'kalathra sthanam'. It denotes the family and sex life of wife and husband. This house should be occupied by good planets or should be aspected (drushti) by good planets. If this house is occupied by Sani or Rahu or Kethu, one should better abandon proceeding with this alliance. If the 7th or 8th house is occupied by Mars, the horoscope has got strong Kuja 'Dosham' (Mars’ malefic effect). Both the horoscopes should have matching Kuja dosham. Otherwise the marriage will not be successful. 8th house denotes his / her and her husband's longevity. So it should be occupied or aspected by good planets. 5th and 9th house denote the prospects of getting children. If these are aspected by Guru(Jupitar), then the bride would definitely get children. If this house is occupied or aspected by Rahu/Kethu or Sani(Saturn), the chances of getting children diminishes
2) Lagnam denotes his / her health, character and habits. It also indicates the colour of skin. So Lagnam should be occupied or aspected by good planets. It would be good if it is occupied by its lord or friend or well-disposed Jupiter or Venus.
3) Rasi : Bride / Groom’s Rasi should not be 6th or 8th from the other person’s rasi (or Indu-lagnam), which is known as 'Shasta-ashtakam'. There is a strongly held view that with this malefic effect they will constantly quarrel with spouse on small matters. If bride / groom’s Rasi is located on the 7th house from others rasi, it is known as 'Samasapthakam'. In this case, they will have a very happy and successful married life.
The position of Sukra(Venus), who is known as 'kalathrakaraka'(significator of spouse and married life), should be checked. If it is in 7th house, the horoscope has 'Sukra' dosha (malefic Venus). Sukra dosha causes mental stress and lack of peace and amiability in married life. It may also cause financial probelms, which make married life a hell. It can be matched with only bride / groom having Sukra (Venus) in 7th house. (to be continued tomorrow)=============== You can get my full particulars from my web-site : www.jyothishi.com. You can get my astrological services by contacting me by e-mail: email@example.com and know my fee particulars. I have 44 years of experience / practice as an active astrologer.